Long before visitors come to the Lucas Museum — the Museum has yet to be built — we are planning for your experience. Here’s a bit of what you can expect once our doors open.
A Space Unlike any Other
Once you step inside the Museum, you’ll feel that you’ve been transported to another world filled with stories for exploration. Both futuristic and timeless, the Museum will feature experiences that enhance your visit, designed to be your guide on your journey through the collection. Visitors from around the world will enjoy the many amenities at the Lucas Museum.
- Fine dining restaurant
- State-of-the-art cinematic theaters
- Museum store
- Casual café
- Lecture halls of various sizes
- Digital classrooms
- Video conferencing for guest lectures and workshops
- A 4,200-square-foot drop-in library
- Several spaces available for event rental
- Production quality editing classrooms